Saturday, June 19, 2010

Goal

Feel like I played my best live poker ever two days ago in the WSOP 5k 6-max.. made it to day 2 with 60-70 bigs, but busted 3rd hand two pair over higher two pair, blind vs blind. Very shitty to lose that quickly when I felt really on my game, but gettin a much better feel for live finally.

Also, got a new goal and very much think I can accomplish this... want to be #1 ranked online player (in some ranking system, don't care which one) in the next 3 months. Just something to get me motivated, really think this can happen as soon as I start putting in more online volume after WSOP

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your blog. I think you are writing a bit too frequently however...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i'll try to work on writing more now that I'm home, Vegas was quite hectic

    ReplyDelete