Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New blog/Start of WSOP

So... i'm very new to this blogging thing, but I want to keep my friends/family/interested observers updated on what's going on in my poker life

WSOP started on Monday for me with Event 5... 1.5k No Limit Hold 'Em, ended up getting a pretty disappointing finish of 159th... essentially a min. cash. I was real happy with the way I played though, I got moved to the feature table with the CL to start day 2 and felt real good, cards just didnt go my way though today.

Had my 2nd event today, another 1.5k NLHE (No Limit Hold 'Em) event... had a very soft table that I was doin well at till one big misread that cost me my trny. Real pitts day, but no big deal.. wsop just startin :)

There are 3 more hold' em events going on in next 3 days, so I will most likely be involved in 2 of those... Wish me luck and thanks every1 for the support!

1 comment:

  1. Steve-
    My name is Mike Cation, I work in radio in Champaign as well as announce for several sports teams at the U of I. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck over the next 4 weeks. I'm sure it will be a great experience for you.

    ReplyDelete