Monday, June 7, 2010

Soooo close

Have had a very up and down last few days... havent been getting much goin in WSOP and have bricked all my events in last few days. My horse "nickdawgg" got 6th in the Venetian 1k, which was a disappointing finish for the trny but he played ass off, cards just didnt go right.

A few hours ago... I just finished making an epic run in the million where I def thought I was shipping, everything really seemed to be falling in place and I felt I could easily run over the field. Ended up getting 8th losing AK to QQ for monster chip lead after flopping A on flop, really lame finish but nothing I can do... felt good about my game in this trny and really want this to carry over into this coming week. Playin the 1.5k 6-max wsop event tomorrow and if I don't make day 2 i'm playing the 5k event tuesday. Juaaaannnn timeee

No comments:

Post a Comment